7/10/06
MARK
I love Mark.
I really do! I'm going to ask his dad for his hand in marriage, someday.
-winks! =D
P/s: Mark is a primary 1 boy from karate. Heh!
ok, I'm kidding.
But Mark's really cute lah!
Today's one of the rare days where he actually open up and talk to me. OLE!
haha. he's usually super shy.
He, together with Russell, Alex and Emerick all were being super cheeky today.
I swear they're high.
Kept asking if I had kkb and nnp.
and, They refused to tell me what the letters stood for until I replied their questions.
So me being the smart one said no to kkp and yes to nnp.
GUESS WHAT! I was right!
kkb stood for kukubird and king kong breast while nnp stood for nanapok.
KIDS ARE SO CHILDISH! haha
Alex asked why the boys have kkb but girls don't have.
I answered, "well if both parties have, then how to have sex?!?"
Alex didn't get it. But Russell did.
Smart boy Russell! =D
He studied sexual reproductions already and was very proud to know the functions of the human organs. Well done boy!
haha. It was a funny karate session today.
Kept doing wrong steps though, did 90 pushups for punishment.
sigh. OH WELL.
I promise to practice sometime this week ok?
OK BYE. =/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment